What people are saying about Leadership in the Era of Economic Uncertainty
In this concise and highly accessible guide, the author provides practical actions you can execute immediately to:
- Protect cash flow vigilantly, even daily, and use cash more efficiently.
- Use ground intelligence to survive the storm and position your business to thrive in the aftermath.
- Develop a better understanding of your customers.
- Reevaluate your pricing strategy and capital expenditures.
- Use cost cutting strategically.
The chaos of global economic meltdown has imposed an urgency you have never before experienced. It’s a scary thing, but it can also be exciting—if you’re prepared.
Straight talk from someone who Fortune Magazine described as the most influential consultant alive on how to survive and thrive during the global economic meltdown
Economic turbulence has arrived with a vengeance, and only companies that face it head-on at the beginning of this world-wide crisis will be the ones left standing once the dust clears. Renowned consultant Ram Charan traces the causes of this crisis, identifies the essential priorities managers need to focus on now, and offers clear guidelines for top executives and managers.
From executive concerns to finance, marketing, sales, and manufacturing issues, Leadership in the Era of Economic Uncertainty is the necessary primer for seizing opportunity and preserving profit in today’s global economy.