How to grow from zero to a trillion-dollar co. in 20 years
What people are saying about The Amazon Management System
Amazon’s trillion-dollar success is the envy of everyone, but achievable by anyone.
What has propelled their record streak of growth? It’s as simple as six building blocks distilled by New York Times bestselling author and global CEO advisor Ram Charan and Julia Yang in THE AMAZON MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: The Ultimate Digital Engine that Powered Amazon’s Unprecedented Growth and Shareholder Value Creation (Ideapress; December 10, 2019):
- Building Block 1: Customer-Obsessed Business Model
- Building Block 2: Continuous Bar-Raising Talent Pool
- Building Block 3: AI-Powered Data & Metrics System
- Building Block 4: Ground-Breaking Invention Machine
- Building Block 5: High-Velocity & High-Quality Decision-Making
- Building Block 6: A Forever Day-1 culture.
From their high-velocity decision-making to their top talent hiring practices, the insider secrets behind Amazon’s success are now within anyone’s grasp, block by block.
Whether you are an established CEO or a recent college grad, this book will help your business win in a new digital era that demands nonstop innovation.